Thursday 2 August 2012

Seven Ages of Man


This is a blog for those who like to keep an eye on what’s going on with 'the youth of today', whether you believe that kids are pretty much as they always were, or you think it’s all going wrong-here's a place to have your say.

As I begin my first tentative steps towards this real life blog, I can’t help but be reminded of Shakespeare’s ‘Seven ages of Man’:

I hope to avoid the “mewling and puking” to be found typically with most new born bloggers; I hope I’m not too soon guilty of coming across like “the whining schoolboy” (although I welcome comment from any schoolboys, whining or not, on this blog); I hope I can prevent this “ballad” from becoming to “woeful”; I await reading, with eager anticipation any “strange oaths” people may add; and of course I wish to avoid the final stage arriving prematurely as death to my fledgling utterances:

That ends this strange eventful history, Is second childishness and mere oblivion”


Only you, your insights and opinion may save this blog from a short and insignificant existence.


No comments:

Post a Comment