Saturday 4 August 2012

The Dark Knight Rises-new reviews

Image courtesy of  http://collider.com/the-dark-knight-rises-clips/179580/

Well here's a couple of comments about the film:

“Even if I did not understand everything, especially because Catwoman spoke very fast, I was able to understand the plot very well. The film was amazing because of many special effects but also because I really like Batman! Exciting!
4/5” Vincenzo Giuliani (age 15) from Italy

“Well I think that this movie was the best Batman film I’ve seen. It was really epic! Only one small thing was wrong…I couldn’t understand how Bane and his gang could take Gotham city in only a few hours. I also didn’t understand some of the end but its still my favourite Batman film, ever.”
4.5/5 Yury Tsarvulanov (age 16) from Russia.
Want to add your opinion?

Please comment. 

1 comment:

  1. Finally a Batman movie where Batman doesn't get upstaged by the villain.

    ReplyDelete